Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SHADE'S LOSS Ranked #13 in Amazon





SHADE'S LOSS ~ ☆★☆★FREE☆★☆★


Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #606 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)#13 in Kindle Store 


Shade's Loss was a book that I threw out there just to learn how to self publish. I didn't think much of it at the time. I'd had this idea for sometime about a brother and sister with an unbreakable bond. I based the story on my brother Michael, whom I named one of the three main characters after. Shade has sacrificed and lost so much so when her brother is taken as well she doesn't want to go on... but she must. A vampire tracker, an assassin, must kill her brother who is a rogue werewolf and change Shade and make her a part of his world, but a demon attacks and kills her. A demon sent that was sent to kill him, Damon. Together Damon and Shade will learn to accept their destiny as soul mates and somehow survive. Michael must learn to let his sister go and realize he can't protect her anymore. Shade will see she doesn't need saving when she saves them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment